Friday 28 October 2011

Bags and Blueberry snickerdoodles






 
Finished the bag I was making - this time I used some stickers instead of stamping images on them. This has given a interesting 3D effect. I will use stickers again as I really liked the result.  My friend loved her bag and is talking about getting me to make some for her grand- daughters.



http://buddingbaketress.blogspot.com/2011/06/blueberry-snickerdoodles.html
Yesterday I made one of the recipes I discovered on Pinterest. It was so yummy. I can recmend them.  I am thinking of doing an apple version over the weekend.        I have put a link to Bakergirls blog in case anyone wants to try making them.  Because it is an American recipe you need to know that ALL PURPOSE FLOUR IS plain flour and a STICK OF BUTTER is 4ounces or 113grams.

No comments:

Post a Comment