Monday 9 January 2012

Trying to master Serif craft artist

As it was so mild today I decided to tackle the mass of ivy that is overhanging our drive.  None of the ivy has come from our side of the wall. I have been meaning to do this for some months now but haven't done it because I knew what a mamoth task it was going to be.  The wall is only just longer than our car so not a very long wall. So far fifteen bags have been taken to the tip and I wouldn't be too suprised if we don't get as much again before we are done.  That is how much of the day was spent.

I did find time to practice editing photos with my Christmas present SERIF CRAFT ARTIST.  While I was reading the manual I saw there were ways to mask part of your photo and change the rest of it with various filters.  It took me several attempts but I have finally got the hang of it. 
I used a picture of a orange hot rod taken a couple of years ago at a car show.  I masked the car and used one of the lighting filters to give the background an old feel and make the orange stand out.

http://www.daisytrail.com/scrapbook.html?uid=90900&g=42ee9382-2601-11e0-8811-90fba6bf896f&m=FP01U/RUK01&from_app=true   

This link will take you to DAISY TRAIL home of craft artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment