Saturday 19 May 2012

CURATING THE HOMEPAGE FOR FOLKSY

This seemed a fun idea so I thought I would enter.  The closing date is monday 21st May 2012.  
http://blog.folksy.com/2012/05/16/curating-the-homepage-with-pinterest

I love looking at other peoples creations - so many beautiful items by very talented people. Doing things like choosing items for the homepage makes for a good way to look at other shops, By looking for themed products things that could otherwise be missed are discovered.  I found listing things to my pinterest board much easier than doing an Etsy treasury list (although I love doing them) because items are saved automatically, there is nothing more frustating than to have got close to finishing a treasuary list only to lose the whole lot.  Maybe I am doing it wrong.

Any way here is a link to my entry to the FOLKSY HOMEPAGE.
http://pinterest.com/dreamtimemakes/stripes-from-folksy/ 

There are several things on here that I really like,  Saving up starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment