Sunday 4 November 2012

Pincushions

I found while making my needle felt creations that I needed a pincushionThis made me look at the collection of little tins that I had been saving in a new light, it seemed like the perfect combination.

When I had made four I decided to look on Etsy and Folksy to see what sort of things were available.  It has been a while since I last looked at Etsy as I have been very busy making things for my shelf at ROUGH TRADE http://www.roughtrademargate.co.uk/#!  and for the shop I have at CREATIVE STORES http://www.creativestores.co.uk/DREAMTIMEMAKES/Accessories-Category/  It came as a bit of shock to find pop-up adverts on the pages of Etsy as I was trying to look at things.  I found it so very annoying and off putting. I found out what I wanted to know and the adverts made me realise that I have made the right decision to leave Etsy on the back burner and concentrate on other outlets.


First few tins  to make into pin cushions.


Making a start. 












First pincushions compleated.

No comments:

Post a Comment