Sunday 14 April 2013

time for me

So a week has gone by and my dinning table is almost clear.  This means I can finally shorten the net curtains for my mother.  Plus things have been sorted and put away instead of stacked in cornersAnother bonus is that I have found quite a few misplaced items so time well spent.
 
I have been continuing with the half finished cardigan - the sleeves are nearly finishedThis may seem as though I have taken a long time to get this far but I am not the fastest knitter in the world. The end is in sight and I am beginning to look forward to wearing it.  

It has been so nice crafting for myself.  It feels like a very long time since I have done this.   I have been so busy making things to sell - in future I must remember to do things for myself as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment