Wednesday 18 December 2013

A SPECIAL CARD FOR A SPECIAL WEDDING part 2 -

My completed card - my version of their fairy tale.  I used my bind-it-all http://www.binditall.com/
on either side so I could get the effect I wanted.
Once upon a time




And my story begins, using pages from the DCWV pad and some printed pictures of WW1 maps (slightly burnt)
In a far away land



Torn papers and an altered picture bring life to a joke from the invitation. 
Laid waste by war







A photo of Bedgebury pinetum becomes my forest, layered and tweaked using craft artist http://www.daisytrail.com/
There was a vast forest
 The same photo with a fairy 
tale castle added to it and some stamping.
In the heart of the forest stood a castle
And the story continues in a similar style of altered photos and stamping.
Inside the castle kept safe behind high walls,thorny hedge and gate



They lived happily ever after.   
My (found)cat wedding picture used and the last half page turns for our message to the Bride and Groom.



No comments:

Post a Comment